Alternative School Principal
- Buhl Joint District
- , ID
- 208 543-6436
- CATEGORY: Administrator
The highly qualified administrator will possess a valid secondary administrator certificate or be able to complete a secondary administrator's endorsement on a current valid Idaho teaching certificate.
Preference will be given to those with:
- experience with at-risk your as defined in Idaho Code 33-1001 (3)
- ability to make Wakapa Academy an integral part of the district's strategic plan and mission
- ability to coordinate and collaborate with Buhl High School administration and counseling staff on issues of enrollment eligibility, curriculum alignment, testing, and access to other related issues
- ability to provide for social and emotional well being of students
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to IC 65-503.
- The District offers excellent benefits in health, vision, dental, and a life insurance policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Buhl Joint District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.