Elementary Music Teacher
- PARMA DISTRICT
- Parma, ID
- 208-722-5115 ext1602
- CATEGORY: Classroom Teacher
- CATEGORY: Elementary
- CATEGORY: Music Education
Reports to: Building Principal
? Full time with benefits.
? Compensation determined using the district scale, based upon experience. ? Position will be open until filled. ? Contact the Parma School District Office for application materials.
- Idaho Teacher Certification in Elementary/Secondary Education and endorsed in required subject.
- Bachelors degree required in area of major study.
- Teaching or student teaching experience in subject area.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Goal: To create a class environment favorable to learning and developing personal growth. To establish rapport and motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge in accordance with each pupil’s ability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PARMA DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.