Elementary Teacher 2021-2022 School Year
- Dietrich School District
- Dietrich, ID
- CATEGORY: Classroom Teacher
To provide an elementary education program to help pupils develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education. To promote academic, social, and citizenship development through leadership and classroom supervision.
• Hold Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) or bachelor’s degree with enrollment in an alternative method of authorization (i.e. ABCTE) • Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management • Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods • Strong background in curriculum and the Idaho Core Standards • Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and design lessons for assigned classes with an appropriate level of difficulty that provide content in a logical and sequential manner • Employ a variety of instructional techniques and media, consistent with the physical limitations of the classroom and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved • Implement the Idaho Core Standards, as well as the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives, in lesson plans, classroom instruction, unit planning, and assessments • Encourage students to strive to meet their highest potential
Open until Filled. A district application may be obtained online at www.dietrichschools.org. Please send application to: Dalonna Hurd, Business Manager/HR, 406 North Park St, Dietrich, ID 83324 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note - We are currently a 4-day per week in person learning school district.
- Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) or bachelor’s degree with enrollment in an alternative method of authorization (i.e. ABCTE)
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, PERSI Retirement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dietrich School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.