Job Description Marsh Valley School District is accepting applications for an Elementary Teacher. This position Applicant must hold or qualify to hold a valid Idaho Teaching Certificate; Standard Instructional Certificate K-8. Salary is based on education and experience. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Idaho teaching certificate with an appropriate endorsement, such as Standard Elementary Certificate (K-8)
- Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods
- Strong background in curriculum and Idaho Core Standards
- Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Works well with students, staff, and the public
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
Equal Opportunity Employer
MARSH VALLEY JOINT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.