High School Automotive Teacher
- MARSH VALLEY JOINT DISTRICT
- CATEGORY: Career Technical Education
Job Description Marsh Valley School District is accepting applications for a High School Automotive Teacher. . This position teaches CTE (Career & Technical Education) courses and qualify for a CTE credential. Salary is based on education and experience. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) and/or qualify for an Industry Based Certification through Idaho Career & Technical Education (CTE; see their website https://cte.idaho.gov/educators/certifications/ for details on applying for the certificate)
- Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management
- Demonstrated knowledge of automotive repairs and service
- Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Work well with students, staff, and the public
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
Equal Opportunity Employer
MARSH VALLEY JOINT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.