Intermediate 5th grade teacher
- North Idaho STEM Charter Academy
- CATEGORY: Classroom Teacher
North Idaho STEM Charter Academy, Idaho’s only K-12 STEM Certified School, is seeking a motivated 5th grade classroom teacher.
Teacher Responsibilities **STRONG Language Arts background preferred. ** • Establish a culture of high expectations for all students • Develop and implement inquiry curriculum and instructional practices consistent with STEM Charter Academy’s instructional guidelines and Common Core Standards • Actively engage all students • Be a master of classroom management • Assess students’ learning regularly in accordance, examine student data, and refine instructional and classroom practices as needed • Collaborate with other STEM Charter Academy teachers to improve own and others’ instructional practices; share best practices • Track critical student information and maintain accurate student records • Demonstrate commitment to STEM Charter Academy’s mission, vision, value statements, core practices and benchmarks, policies and procedures, operation instructions, confidentiality standards, and code of character • Adhere to Idaho State Code of Ethics
Position Type: Full-time Positions Available: 1
Application Procedure: Persons wishing to be considered for the position should submit an application file
- Letter of introduction stating personal qualifications, experiences, and reasons for interest in the position
- Certified Application available at http://www.northidahostemcharteracademy.org/employment 3 current letters of recommendation. • Application deadline: •March 31st 2021 Contract begins August 25, 2021 • Submit via US mail to:
Scott Thomson Executive Director STEM Charter Academy PO Box 434 Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
Salary and benefits package is available and is based on experience. STEM Charter Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications - Candidates must:
• Have the fortitude to have an unwavering commitment to the school’s mission • Meet HQT requirements • Maintain an unyielding commitment to students’ learning: No limits, no excuses • Love deep content • Be determined to reflect on and improve instructional practice • Thrive in an intellectually challenging charter school environment • Know how to manage data • Be solutions oriented
MISSION: The mission of North Idaho STEM Charter Academy is to prepare students, through rigorous and relevant content, to be productive and successful citizens by developing a strong work ethic and the higher-level critical thinking skills needed to solve problems in the real world.
Contact Information Scott Thomson Phone: 208-687-8002 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: stemcharter.org
- Strong Language Arts and Social Studies skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
North Idaho STEM Charter Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.