- Dietrich School District
- Dietrich, ID
- CATEGORY: Classroom Teacher
- CATEGORY: Math: General
- CATEGORY: Math: Algebra
- CATEGORY: Math: Calculus
- CATEGORY: Math: Geometry
- CATEGORY: Math: Trigonometry
Math Teacher 7-12 Full-Time Deadline: Open until filled
To provide students with a daily and ongoing instructional program that will provide for them the best possible academic knowledge and skills. To promote academic, social, and citizenship development through leadership and classroom supervision.
• Hold Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s) or bachelor’s degree with enrollment in an alternative method of authorization (i.e. ABCTE) • Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management • Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods • Strong background in curriculum and the Idaho Core Standards • Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and design lessons for assigned classes with an appropriate level of difficulty that provide content in a logical and sequential manner • Meet and instruct assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated • Implement the Idaho Core Standards, as well as the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives, in lesson plans, classroom instruction, unit planning, and assessments
Open until Filled. A district application may be obtained online or in the front office of Dietrich Schools.
POSITION BEGINS: August 24th, 2020
SALARY: Placement on District Salary Schedule
• Opportunities for coaching positions are also available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dietrich School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.