- Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy
- Coeur d Alene, ID
- CATEGORY: Math: General
The Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy, a nationally acclaimed college preparatory school, is accepting Math Teacher applications for the 2020-2021 school year. The best candidate will teach math in multiple grade levels and possess a professional work ethic.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
- Teacher Employment Application available at www.cdacharter.org (under Business Office, Human Resources)
- Statement of educational philosophy
- Three current letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- A certificate/endorsement in the assigned areas will be required and applicants who do not possess one must follow the state required process to obtain an interim approval.
We serve students in grades 6-12 who are willing to accept the challenge of preparing for college through our rigorous and disciplined academic environment. The Academy is an equal opportunity public school funded by the State of Idaho. Competitive salaries/benefits and high professional standards are a hallmark of our school. Applications are also available at Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy, 4904 Duncan Dr., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815, M-F 8:00-3:00PM. The position will be open until filled.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.