School Counselor K-8
- Hayden Canyon Charter
- Hayden, ID
- (208) 477-1812
- CATEGORY: School/Guidance Counselor
Hayden Canyon Charter is looking for a full-time School Counselor for elementary and middle school students. Must hold, or be eligible for, a Standard Counselor K-12 endorsement. Must be able to pass a background clearance with the State of Idaho.
Candidates should have an extensive education in the required field of study, be knowledgeable in Expeditionary Learning, possess a professional work ethic, and be willing to work in a high-paced, active learning environment.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
- Statement of educational philosophy
- Employment Application available at haydencanyoncharter.org/careers/
- Three current letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- A certificate/endorsement in the assigned areas will be required and applicants who do not possess one must follow the state required process to obtain an interim approval.
Hayden Canyon Charter is an equal opportunity public school funded by the State of Idaho. Competitive salaries/benefits are offered. The position will be open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hayden Canyon Charter is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.