Secondary English Teacher
- COTTONWOOD JOINT DISTRICT
- Cottonwood, ID
- CATEGORY: English & Language Arts
NOTICE OF EDUCATION POSITION(S) AVAILABLE
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Cottonwood Joint School District #242
ADDRESS: 1916 East Street – P.O. Box 158
CITY: Cottonwood, Idaho 83522-0158
CONTACT: Mrs. Rene’ Forsmann, Superintendent PHONE: 208-962-3971 E-MAIL: email@example.com FAX: 208-962-7780 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
SECONDARY ENGLISH TEACHER GRADES 6-12
• Necessary Idaho Certification with Secondary English endorsement • Any other endorsements are a plus • A completed District Application which includes:
- District Application (go to sd242.org for link to certified application), http://sd242.org/wpcontent/uploads/2019/06/Certified_Application_on_line_2019.doc or email rienerj@sd242
- Letter of Interest
Starting Date: 2021-2022 School Year
PLEASE SEND LETTER AND RESUME’
Please telephone at the Elementary Office at 1-208-962-3971.
Fax to: 1-208-962-7780 OR e-mail to: email@example.com
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secondary English endorsement
Equal Opportunity Employer
COTTONWOOD JOINT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.