Secondary Social Studies Teacher
- LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT
- Lewiston, ID
- (208) 748-3042
- CATEGORY: Classroom Teacher
- CATEGORY: Social Studies: General
Notice of Vacancy
Position Title: Social Studies Teacher Location: Various Locations
Lewiston Public Schools is seeking applicants for the position of Social Studies.
Additional Information: Salary depends upon education and experience and includes a competitive benefit package. For more information about our benefit plan, see http://www.lewistonschools.net/departments/businessoffice/benefits.html.
Application Process: To apply, please visit www.lewistonschools.net. Questions about the application process may be directed to: Human Resources at 208-748-3000 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Standard Secondary Certification endorsed for Social Studies 6-12
• Questions regarding an applicant’s eligibility to hold an Idaho Standard Certification may contact: Teacher Certification at the Idaho State Department of Education at (208) 332-6882 or by visiting their website at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/teacher certification/.
• Submit all requested application materials as specified within the online application for this position. Individual transcripts for each college or university you attended should be included. An unofficial copy of your transcripts may be used temporarily, but if hired, you will be required to provide official transcripts for education to date.
• A copy of your current certification is required unless you have just graduated. If you have just graduated and do not have your credential, please attach a statement in place of the credential indicating 1) when you anticipate receiving your Idaho State Credential and 2) applicable endorsements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.