The application process is being administered by the Idaho School Boards Association
Applicants will hold a valid Idaho Administrative credential with Superintendent Endorsement, or be eligible for a certificate as a superintendent in Idaho. The School Board is seeking a strong educational leader that:
- Will work effectively with the Board, employees, residents of the District, and with educators throughout the State.
- Has a strong instructional leader with effective communication skills, budgetary experience, and passion for students.
- Will show respect, transparency, good judgment, and integrity in relationships with trustees, administrators, teachers, parents, students, and community.
- Is of good character, with high morals and unquestionable integrity, meeting the standards of the community and patrons being served.
- Has experience or knowledge about virtual or online schooling.
- See above
- See above
- The District offers excellent benefits in health, vision, dental, and a life insurance policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Buhl Joint District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.